Tuesday, January 4, 2011

daT is now on last.fm

I've started using last.fm and am finding myself hooked. Well, it IS a new playtoy and am only in the initial stages, but it looks interesting so far. I use Winamp as my player as I abhor the ubiquitous WMP. I've tried foobar extensively but find it too much for what I need and use.

So, I thought I'd see how I could get what I listen to on to my page here and I came up with last.fm.


What is Last.fm?

Last.fm is a music service that lets you discover new music you like, based on the music you already listen to.
The Last.fm website is filled with tons of information on artists, albums and tracks, more music similar to them, charts and other statistics and more, all built by the Last.fm users who’re keeping track of what they’re listening to with Last.fm.

You can read about artists you like, check out their most popular tracks, browse their album and find out what other artists are similar to them; learn about upcoming events, explore interesting genres, listen to music and watch videos.


daT links...

daT's Profile
daT's Library
daT's Recently Played

Some helpful last.fm links...

Last.fm FAQ
Scrobblers


Check out my profile and lemme know what you think, and/or add me!

l8r

No comments:

Post a Comment